WIN AN iPAD
An iPad is the perfect way to access Handsam's extensive library of E-Training courses.
Following the release of two new minibus E-Training courses, Handsam are giving you the chance to win a brand new iPad.
To be in with a chance of winning, watch the video and answer the question below:
1. The promoter is: Handsam Ltd whose registered office is at 6 Regents Court, Far Moor Lane, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 0SD
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Handsam Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. Competition entrants must be an existing customer of Handsam Ltd.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 01/12/2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Watch the video of a snippet from one of Handsam’s new E-Training courses and answer the question correctly.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: Apple iPad 32gb in Space Grey, Silver or Gold.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. A winner will be chosen at random.
14. The winner will be notified by email on 03/12/2019.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.